I help people with...
Everyone feels sad or down from time to time but depression is different. Depression may be present, if for two weeks or more, a person has felt sad, down or miserable most of the time or has lost interest or pleasure in usual activities.
It may be a combination of behaviours, feelings, physical symptoms and thoughts. Some of the signs and symptoms of depression include:
- not going out socialising and withdrawing from close family and friends
- not doing usual enjoyable activities and hobbies
- feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and irritable
- lacking in confidence
- feeling unhappy, sad, miserable, regretful and guilty
- Thought about being a failure and worthless
- Thoughts about suicide and death
- tired all the time and having sleep problems
- headaches and muscle pains
- loss or change of appetite and loss of interest in sex
- significant weight loss or gain
Take charge of your mental wellbeing and take action today. If left untreated depression can disrupt you work, relationship, family, social life and can even lead to serious illness.
Depression Can Be Treated!!
David is experienced and trained in a number of therapies and proven treatments for depression. He can help you with the issues that are causing your depression and assist you to get back to a productive and happy life.
Booking an appointment is easy.
Appointments are available weekdays 9am to 8pm & Saturdays 8am to 11am. I am registered to offer Medicare and private health insurance rebates. The cost of seeing a psychologist has been made manageable due to the Better Outcomes in Mental Health.
You can improve your life.
Make the phone call today to book a counselling appointment or to make an inquiry to improve your life and move towards the life you know that you deserve. Call David now on 07 5527 6006.